I am adding some ELA resources to this Google Drive for teachers to use for free!
Here are a few things I wanted to address:
- These resources are not perfect! I am adding things here quickly so others have access to them. Please always review all materials before implementing them in your classroom and make edits/changes as you see fit.
- Make a copy of the resources! Please do not “request access.” Instead, go to File → Make a Copy and this will make your own copy of the resource to edit.
- If you end up implementing any of these lessons in your classroom, I would love to hear about it! Feel free to tag me on Twitter or Instagram so I can see what you’re doing: @magicalmsmurphy
- If you have any questions/concerns, you can message me on social media or message me through this blog!
- I am happy to share resources for free and do not expect any type of compensation. However, if you would like to contribute a book to our classroom library, you can do so here: bit.ly/classdonation (Again, this is not required, or expected whatsoever!!!)
I will try to update this as often as I can!
Access the Google Drive here: